viernes, 3 de octubre de 2008

SPAIN'S HIDDEN SECRET

Hi!
I have found an interesting video made by an English man that made me laugh and think.
Have a look and tell me what you think.
http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/sound-and-vision/?vid=795513

It is weird to see your own city with the eyes of a foreign person, isn't it?
This is for Amy, Sam, Faye and Jess: you must come to visit it!

***

OH! and you know what? nobody knows there has been held an international exposition in Zaragoza this summer. I tried to explain it to two japanese girls the other day and they said, "Ah! yes! Barcelona 92!", and I gave up:(.

...


It is getting colder and colder...

Marta is coming this Sunday!!!

;*)

3 comentarios:

en las nubes dijo...

you write very Guay el english darling!!!

muakas!

pd: luego te comento el video :D

Anónimo dijo...

jajajaj lo estas poniendo very difficult sweet violet...
I´m very sad because no conozcan la expo... but I think that peor para ellos, they se lo pierden, aqui lo hemos disfrutado a lot and we are very orgullosos..

..a ves que me esfuerzo, but I have forgotten (o forgiven, no me acuerdo..) casi todo el inglés that I sabía.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuaaaana

PUMI dijo...

jajajja, yo si lo hubieras puesto en chino te habría entendido mejor.. pero vamos que algo he pillado ehhh!!! de todas formas está guay que asi practicamos... una pena que no hayan promocionado mejor la expo por el extranjero... pero entonces a lo mejor no habríamos dado abasto con tanto piratilla..
un besico y sigue asi nena!!