sábado, 17 de enero de 2009

Tapas & Sangría

Yesterday we had a typical Spanish dinner with tapas and sangria.
The girls are having exams these days and they are very bussy so I thought it would be a good idea to do the shopping and cook for them.
Jess helped me in the kitchen and this was the Menu:
*Tortilla de patata - Spanish omelette.
*Pimientos rellenos de atun y huevo duro - Pregnant (filled or stuffed) red peppers :)
*Champiñones rellenos de jamon y queso con bechamel - Stuffed mushrooms
*Pan con tomate y ajo y jamón - Bread with tomato sauce and garlic and ham.
*Ensalada
*Sangría

Even my mum couldn't believe I cooked all those things! :)
The girls loved it. And after the hilarious dinner we went out to dance.

;*)

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm con semejante (deliciosa) muestra gastronomica no me extrañaría nada q se qieran venir todas contigo cuando te vuelvas!!!!!!!!!!


doy fe de que la tortilla de patatas de viole es absoluuuuutamente magistral!!!!!!!

un besico reina, tu atareada: Ana

Anónimo dijo...

; )

Jiji

en las nubes dijo...

Cena en el atico de alberto: musaka de maria y tus delicateses spanish jajaja

Y si no fuera por el chocolate con churros que me acabo de comer... me daria hambre tu post!!! jajaja

Disfruta guapa!!!